Why we Love the Shirts we print on
Posted on October 29 2018
I'm passionate about environmental and social responsibility. As of January 2019, RambleTree designs are printed on apparel that meets a higher standard of corporate responsibility.
Bella+Canvas manufactures RambleTree's Tees, Hoodies, Kids styles and more. They are an innovative company heading in a better direction for conventional fabrics.
I chose Bella+Canvas because they:
- Provide garments with excellent quality, comfort and durability.
- Use a USA/International-hybrid manufacturing model.
- Dye and cut their own material in their solar-powered Los Angeles, California facility. Sewing is done in LA, or their WRAP certified (Gold level or bettter) factories in Central America.
- Comply with strict California pollution regulations.
- Filter and reuse as much water as possible, and use sustainably produced dyes.
- Have an extensive industrial recycling program with a goal of zero-waste.
Or, you can just watch their video:
Of course, there is always room for improvement. I am currently developing a premium line of sustainable fiber t-shirts (looking at Organic Cotton, RPET blend and Hemp). While working toward this goal, Bella+Canvas garments are a good-quality option for comfortable, fashionable apparel.
As always, 10% of RambleTree profits go to Nature Awareness Education, expanding programs and accessibility to help people develop an underlying connection with the natural world.
Thank you for your support,
Reagh Greenleaf Jr., Artist