Apple (Malus domestica) in five-part knotwork.
Original design ©2018 Reagh Greenleaf Jr.
I have a special place in my heart for Morgan le Fey, the enchantress of Arthurian and Celtic legend. The name of her domain, Avalon, means 'Isle of Apples'. We are graced with beautiful orchards, and lots of cider, here in Vermont. -RG
Vermont Stock - Screen printed in Vermont, USA.
Possibly the most comfortable t-shirt you'll ever wear! Lightweight, super-soft but durable, perfect for the trail, pub or studio.
- 100% No Sweatshops
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Bella+Canvas USA/International manufacturer
- Extensive water conservation and recycling processes
- bluesign® certified non-toxic fabric dyes
- Solar-powered facilities with carbon-neutral/zero-waste goal
Size + Fit
True unisex styling, looks great on everyone. Shirt laying flat:
Length = shoulder to bottom hem. Width = across the middle, one side.
For reference: I'm 6' tall, approx. 170 lbs., size 42 suit jacket. Size Large fits me perfectly.
If you prefer a looser shirt, I recommend ordering one size up from a standard men's/unisex t-shirt.
Studio Inventory Items:
Ships to USA only from my studio in Bristol, Vermont
-or- Free Local Pick-up at Recycled Reading of Vermont.
Vermont Stock T-shirts:
- Delivery w/tracking in 3-8 business days
- $3.95 first item, each additional: +$1.50
- 💚 Ships in Reusable, Compostable, Biodegradable mailer.
- 💚 Carbon Neutral Shipping! Every order is automatically Offset with a donation to Cool Effect's carbon reducing projects.