Celtic Snowflake Mask
Free Shipping for Orders over $80*
Standard Shipping w/Tracking USA
3-8 Business Days
$.01 to 19.99
$20 to 29.99
$30 to 39.99
$40 to 49.99
$50 to 59.99
$60 to 69.99
|$70 to 79.99||$8.95|
- Carbon Neutral Shipping: Your order is automatically Offset with a donation to Cool Effect carbon reducing projects.
- Apparel is shipped in Biodegradable Mailers.
- Art Prints and CD's are packaged in Biodegradable PLA sleeves.
- We Reuse clean packaging materials from our own waste stream, and local businesses.
*Not eligible for Free Shipping due to special shipping requirements.
Standard Items: Most Guards and Pommels.
Bulky Items: Swiss Complex Guard, Swiss Writhen Pommel, Swiss Twisted Guard.
1-4 Standard Items
5-19 Standard Items
20-39 Standard Items
40-59 Standard Items
|60+ Standard Items
30+ Bulky Items
|Contact for Freight|
*Not eligible for free shipping.
If your delivery address is outside of the United States, you will not be able to complete checkout. Here’s how to order:
Contact Us with the items you’d like to purchase.
- Please include the Products you'd like to order.
- Please include your Name and Delivery Address.
- We will calculate the best possible shipping cost.
- We will send you an Invoice you can use to Checkout and Pay.
Free Local Pickup in Bristol, Vermont!
Available for: Art, Apparel, CD's and Printed Armoury products.
6 B South Street
>>How it works
- Under 'Delivery method' select 'Pick up'
- Continue to Payment
You will receive the following email notifications:
- Order confirmation: We got your order!
Order ready for pickup: Come and get it!
Usually in 2-4 days as we print and assemble your items.
- Order picked up: Verifying that you got it.
COVID-19 Precautions: (updated 9/10/21)
- We are vaccinated.
- Masks are required to enter the studio.
- We follow CDC guidelines, and then some.
- If you'd like Curbside service, call/text before picking up:
- Please provide your Name, Order # and ETA.
- See Pick up Notes, below, for more details.
- Local Pickup is not supported by some Express Checkout methods (Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.)
Select 'Pick up' and 'Continue to Payment', and you should be all set.
Pick up Notes:
- Instructions will be in your 'Order Ready for Pickup' email.
- Pick up times are generally Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4 pm.
- If you have questions, or would like Curbside pick up:
- Please provide your Name and Order #
- Call or Text: 802-779-4114
- Email: email@example.com
- Here's the address again:
6 B South Street
Bristol, Vermont 05443
- Ramp/Porch on the North side of the building:
- Look for the RambleTree sign.
- 'ArtSight' and former 'Doctor's Office/Police Station' building across from Holley Hall.
- Driveway/Parking Lot between our building and the Brown McClay Funeral Home.
- All items in your Cart must be available for Local Pickup, or the option won't appear at checkout.
- These items are available for Local Pickup:
- Art Prints (framed and unframed)
- Printed Armoury guards and pommels
- These items are Dropshipped from our Production Partner:
- Mugs (coming soon!)
- Pillows (coming soon!)
- If you order Local and Dropshipped items together, everything will be shipped to the delivery address you provide.
- If you'd like to order both Local and Dropshipped items, and would like to Pick up the Local items - place two separate orders. Thanks!
Celtic knotwork/interlace ice crystal (aka 'snowflake').
Original design ©2015 Reagh Greenleaf Jr.
I based this design on the hexagonal structure of snowflakes. I was inspired by Vermont's own Snowflake Bentley - the first person to photograph snowflakes, and determine that 'no two are alike'. We get plenty of snow here, and this one is especially popular with skiers and boarders.
I could also picture this on a Dwarvish warrior's shield or something . . .
- Printed in my studio in Vermont USA
- 40% Recycled Poly, 30% Recycled Cotton, 30% Cotton. 145g/4.3oz.
- 100% no sweatshops
- 2-ply mask
- Lightweight, breathable, and super-soft comfort fit for all day wear.
- Each mask is made using RPET poly from recycled water bottles.
- Moisture wicking fabrication is washable and breathable.
- Features a double layer fabric, goes over your ears for secure fit, fits over an N95 mask.
- One size fits most.
- Not personal protective equipment. This mask is not intended as a respiratory protective device and should not be used for particulate filtration.
- One size fits most
- Adult sizes - best guess: age 12+, depending on yer noggin'
- Youth sizes - best guess: age 4-10 ish, see above
- The lad pictured is 8 years old
- Get creative and modify to fit
Information from the manufacturer:
The Next Level Eco Adult Face Mask has a 93.6% PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency) rate which is the highest ratings in Next Level’s cloth mask product line when compared to our CVC and Cotton cloth masks. The Eco Mask is reusable, eco-friendly, and sustainable 2-ply mask made of 70% recycled material. Lightweight, breathable, and super-soft comfort fit for all day wear. Each mask is made using RPET poly from recycled water bottles. Moisture wicking fabrication is washable and breathable. Features a double layer fabric, goes over your ears for secure fit, fits over an N95 mask. One size fits most.
Under the Emergency Use Authorization (the “EUA”), our cloth face masks are to be used for source control only and are not personal protective equipment. This mask is not intended as a respiratory protective device and should not be used for particulate filtration.
93.6% Particle Filtration Efficiency test results: Click Here
Tests on our products were conducted by an accredited, independent laboratory using the STP0005 standard based on ASTM.
MACHINE WASH ACCORDING TO CDC GUIDELINE
Bleach when needed
Tumble dry low