Celtic Snowflake Mask
>>>Holiday Order Deadlines
Free USA Shipping for Orders over $60!
💚 Apparel is shipped in biodegradable mailers. Wall art and CD's are packaged in clear PLA sleeves. I use clean, reclaimed packaging materials from local businesses as much as possible.
$.01 to 19.99
$20 to 29.99
$30 to 39.99
$40 to 49.99
$50 to 59.99
$60 and up
If your delivery address is outside of the United States, you will not be able to complete checkout. Here’s how to order:
Contact Me with the items you’d like to purchase.
- Please include the product size/color/quantities.
- Please include your name and delivery address.
- I will calculate the best possible shipping cost, and send you a custom invoice.
- If you’d like to complete the purchase, you can pay the invoice just like checking out securely on my store.
Delivery before December 25th, 2020:
order by Wednesday 12/16
Local Pickup in Bristol, Vermont:
order by Monday 12/21
>> Local Pickup Info
Online Gift Cards:
No Deadline - order on Christmas day and email it to a friend!
👉🏼Buy Gift Cards👈🏼
Celtic knotwork/interlace ice crystal (aka 'snowflake').
Original design ©2015 Reagh Greenleaf Jr.
I based this design on the hexagonal structure of snowflakes. I was inspired by Vermont's own Snowflake Bentley - the first person to photograph snowflakes, and determine that 'no two are alike'. We get plenty of snow here, and this one is especially popular with skiers and boarders.
I could also picture this on a Dwarvish warrior's shield or something . . .
- Printed in my studio in Vermont USA
- 40% Recycled Poly, 30% Recycled Cotton, 30% Cotton. 145g/4.3oz.
- 100% no sweatshops
- 2-ply mask
- Lightweight, breathable, and super-soft comfort fit for all day wear.
- Each mask is made using RPET poly from recycled water bottles.
- Moisture wicking fabrication is washable and breathable.
- Features a double layer fabric, goes over your ears for secure fit, fits over an N95 mask.
- One size fits most.
- Not personal protective equipment. This mask is not intended as a respiratory protective device and should not be used for particulate filtration.
- One size fits most
- Adult sizes - best guess: age 12+, depending on yer noggin'
- Youth sizes - best guess: age 4-10 ish, see above
- The lad pictured is 8 years old
- Get creative and modify to fit
Information from the manufacturer:
The Next Level Eco Adult Face Mask has a 93.6% PFE (Particle Filtration Efficiency) rate which is the highest ratings in Next Level’s cloth mask product line when compared to our CVC and Cotton cloth masks. The Eco Mask is reusable, eco-friendly, and sustainable 2-ply mask made of 70% recycled material. Lightweight, breathable, and super-soft comfort fit for all day wear. Each mask is made using RPET poly from recycled water bottles. Moisture wicking fabrication is washable and breathable. Features a double layer fabric, goes over your ears for secure fit, fits over an N95 mask. One size fits most.
Under the Emergency Use Authorization (the “EUA”), our cloth face masks are to be used for source control only and are not personal protective equipment. This mask is not intended as a respiratory protective device and should not be used for particulate filtration.
93.6% Particle Filtration Efficiency test results: Click Here
Tests on our products were conducted by an accredited, independent laboratory using the STP0005 standard based on ASTM.
MACHINE WASH ACCORDING TO CDC GUIDELINE
Bleach when needed
Tumble dry low