Morgan's Apple (block print), 2019
Original: Ink on washi, 12x16"
Apple (Malus domestica) in five-part knotwork.
I have a special place in my heart for Morgan le Fey, the enchantress of Arthurian and Celtic legend. The name of her domain, Avalon, means 'Isle of Apples'. We are graced with beautiful orchards, and lots of cider, here in Vermont. -RG
Printed and packaged in my studio in Bristol, Vermont.
- 5x7", 8x10" and 11x14" sizes.
- Fits standard mats and frames.
- Inkjet, Water resistant pigment inks.
- Premium Lustre finish, 10.4 mil photo paper.
- 💚 Packaged in biodegradable, compostable clear PLA sleeve. 100% recycled content, acid-free backing board.
-or- Free Local Pick-up at Recycled Reading of Vermont.
- Delivery w/tracking in 3-8 business days
- 5x7": $1.95 first item. Each additional: $1.00
- 8x10": $2.95 first item, each additional: $1.50
- 11x14": $3.95 first item, each additional: $2.00
- Automatic 50% off these rates when ordered with larger size Art Prints (i.e. 5x7" with an 8x10" - ships in the same mailer).
- Automatic 50% off these rates when ordered with equal or larger size Framed Prints (ships in the same box).
- 💚 Ships in 60-70% Recycled Content rigid mailer.
- 💚 Carbon Neutral Shipping! Every order is automatically Offset with a donation to Cool Effect's carbon reducing projects.