How Free Shipping works:
My original design Products ship from different sources, organized in two Groups:
1) In-house: Select color/size T-shirts, Art Prints, Framed Prints, Music CD’s.
2) Production Partner: All other T-shirts, Longsleeves, Hoodies, Ladies and Kids styles.
When an Order contains a total from one Group equaling $80+, you get Free Shipping for that Group.
- You have $80+ from one Group in your Cart. You get Free Shipping at Checkout.
- Your Cart has $80+ from one Group, but less than $80 from the other Group. You get Free Shipping on the $80+ Group, but not on the other Group.
- Your Cart has $80+ In-house items, and $80+ Production Partner items. You get Free Shipping on both.
The correct shipping rates are automatically calculated and displayed at Checkout.
Why? The Groups represent products shipping from two different locations. If your order contains products from both groups, it’s two different shipments. I keep my prices as low as possible. Profit margins are too small to absorb Free Shipping on multiple shipments and stay in business as an artist.Contact me with any questions, and thanks for supporting!