Peace Knot War
Celtic knotwork peace symbol - we are all interconnected.
Original design ©2011 Reagh Greenleaf Jr.
Created during my time with Tom Lanigan Band - a variation on our logo. Inspired by my interest in the north of Ireland Peace Process. Also inspired by visiting Armagh and Down with Mr. Tommy Makem in 2000; as well as the music and activism of Tommy Sands and the Sands Family. -RG
Hear me singing 'There Were Roses'
Vermont Stock - Screen printed in Vermont, USA.
Possibly the most comfortable t-shirt you'll ever wear! Lightweight, super-soft but durable, perfect for the trail, pub or studio.
- 100% No Sweatshops
- 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Bella+Canvas USA/International manufacturer
- Extensive water conservation and recycling processes
- bluesign® certified non-toxic fabric dyes
- Solar-powered facilities with carbon-neutral/zero-waste goal
Size + Fit
True unisex styling, looks great on everyone. Shirt laying flat:
Length = shoulder to bottom hem. Width = across the middle, one side.
For reference: I'm 6' tall, approx. 170 lbs., size 42 suit jacket. Size Large fits me perfectly.
If you prefer a looser shirt, I recommend ordering one size up from a standard men's/unisex t-shirt.
Studio Inventory Items:
Ships to USA only from my studio in Bristol, Vermont
-or- Free Local Pick-up at Recycled Reading of Vermont.
Vermont Stock T-shirts:
- Delivery w/tracking in 3-8 business days
- $3.95 first item, each additional: +$1.50
- 💚 Ships in Reusable, Compostable, Biodegradable mailer.
- 💚 Carbon Neutral Shipping! Every order is automatically Offset with a donation to Cool Effect's carbon reducing projects.