Sugar Maple 'lines' - Unisex Tee (auld stock)
Free USA Shipping for Orders over $80
Standard Shipping w/Tracking USA
Delivery in 3-8 Business Days
$.01 to 19.99
$20 to 29.99
$30 to 39.99
$40 to 49.99
$50 to 59.99
$60 to 69.99
|$70 to 79.99||$8.95|
- Carbon Neutral Shipping: Your order is automatically Offset with a donation to Cool Effect carbon reducing projects.
- Apparel is shipped in Biodegradable Mailers.
- Art Prints and CD's are packaged in Biodegradable PLA sleeves.
- We Reuse clean packaging materials from our own waste stream, and local businesses.
*Not eligible for free shipping.
If your delivery address is outside of the United States, you will not be able to complete checkout. Here’s how to order:
Contact Us with the items you’d like to purchase.
- Please include the Products you'd like to order.
- Please include your Name and Delivery Address.
- We will calculate the best possible shipping cost.
- We will send you an Invoice you can use to Checkout and Pay.
Free Local Pickup in Bristol, Vermont!
Simply select 'Pick up' during Checkout
You will receive the following email notifications:
- Order confirmation: We got your order!
- Order ready for pickup: It's ready! We'll provide instructions for pickup.
- Order picked up: Verifying that you got it.
- Production: Usually 2-4 days as we print and assemble your items.
- Pick up: generally Monday-Friday 10 am - 4 pm. Contact us if you need to make other arrangements, and we'll do our best to accommodate.
6 B South Street
Bristol, Vermont 05443
COVID-19 Precautions: (updated 11/25/21)
- We are vaccinated.
- Masks are required to enter the studio.
- We follow CDC guidelines, and then some.
- If you'd like Curbside service, call/text before picking up:
- Please provide your Name, Order # and ETA.
- See Pick up Notes, below, for more details.
>> The excruciating details
- Local Pickup is not supported by some Express Checkout methods (Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.)
Select 'Pick up' and 'Continue to Payment', and you should be all set.
Pick up Notes:
- Instructions will be in your 'Order Ready for Pickup' email.
- Pick up times are generally Monday - Friday, 10 am - 4 pm.
- If you have questions, or would like Curbside pick up:
- Please provide your Name and Order #
- Call or Text: 802-779-4114
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here's the address again:
6 B South Street
Bristol, Vermont 05443
- Ramp/Porch on the North side of the building:
- Look for the RambleTree sign.
- 'ArtSight' and former 'Doctor's Office/Police Station' building across from Holley Hall.
- Driveway/Parking Lot between our building and the Brown McClay Funeral Home.
Before I started printing-to-order with my own equipment, I carried a stock of locally screenprinted tees.
Great shirts, same artwork, lower price. While quantities last.
Sugar maple (Acer saccharum) leaf with Triquetra knot.
Original design ©2014 Reagh Greenleaf Jr.
The triple-knot is a common symbol in Celtic and Nordic/Viking art. It represents concepts associated with the number three: Triple Goddess, Three Fates, Holy Trinity, and many more. I used it to represent the three main Celtic Nations represented in Vermont: Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Sugar maple is, of course, the best source of sap for producing syrup. Abenaki people in Vermont have been making Maple Syrup for centuries. -RG
VT Stock - Screen printed in Vermont, USA.
Phthalate-free, soy-based ink.
Possibly the most comfortable t-shirt you'll ever wear! Lightweight, super-soft but durable, perfect for the trail, pub or studio. Ships in a Biodegradable mailer💚
- 100% No Sweatshops
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Bella+Canvas USA/International manufacturer
- Extensive water conservation and recycling processes
- bluesign® certified non-toxic fabric dyes
- Solar-powered facilities with carbon-neutral/zero-waste goal
Size + Fit
True unisex styling, looks great on everyone! Shirt laying flat:
Length = shoulder to bottom hem. Width = across the middle, one side.
For reference: I'm 6' tall, approx. 170 lbs., size 42 suit jacket. Size Large fits me perfectly.
If you prefer a looser shirt, I recommend ordering one size up from a standard men's/unisex t-shirt.