Sugar Maple - Unisex Tee
Free Shipping for Orders over $80*
Standard Shipping w/Tracking USA
3-8 Business Days
$.01 to 19.99
$20 to 29.99
$30 to 39.99
$40 to 49.99
$50 to 59.99
$60 to 69.99
|$70 to 79.99||$8.95|
- Carbon Neutral Shipping: Your order is automatically Offset with a donation to Cool Effect carbon reducing projects.
- Apparel is shipped in Biodegradable Mailers.
- Art Prints and CD's are packaged in Biodegradable PLA sleeves.
- We Reuse clean packaging materials from our own waste stream, and local businesses.
*Not eligible for Free Shipping due to special shipping requirements.
Standard Items: Most Guards and Pommels.
Bulky Items: Swiss Complex Guard, Swiss Writhen Pommel, Swiss Twisted Guard.
1-4 Standard Items
5-19 Standard Items
20-39 Standard Items
40-59 Standard Items
|60+ Standard Items
30+ Bulky Items
|Contact for Freight|
*Not eligible for free shipping.
If your delivery address is outside of the United States, you will not be able to complete checkout. Here’s how to order:
Contact Us with the items you’d like to purchase.
- Please include the Products you'd like to order.
- Please include your Name and Delivery Address.
- We will calculate the best possible shipping cost.
- We will send you an Invoice you can use to Checkout and Pay.
Free Local Pickup in Bristol, Vermont!
Available for: Art, Apparel, CD's and Printed Armoury products.
6 B South Street
>>How it works
- Under 'Delivery method' select 'Pick up'
- Continue to Payment
You will receive the following email notifications:
- Order confirmation: We got your order!
Order ready for pickup: Come and get it!
Usually in 2-4 days as we print and assemble your items.
- Order picked up: Verifying that you got it.
COVID-19 Precautions: (updated 9/10/21)
- We are vaccinated.
- Masks are required to enter the studio.
- We follow CDC guidelines, and then some.
- If you'd like Curbside service, call/text before picking up:
- Please provide your Name, Order # and ETA.
- See Pick up Notes, below, for more details.
- Local Pickup is not supported by some Express Checkout methods (Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.)
Select 'Pick up' and 'Continue to Payment', and you should be all set.
Pick up Notes:
- Instructions will be in your 'Order Ready for Pickup' email.
- Pick up times are generally Monday - Friday, 9 am - 4 pm.
- If you have questions, or would like Curbside pick up:
- Please provide your Name and Order #
- Call or Text: 802-779-4114
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here's the address again:
6 B South Street
Bristol, Vermont 05443
- Ramp/Porch on the North side of the building:
- Look for the RambleTree sign.
- 'ArtSight' and former 'Doctor's Office/Police Station' building across from Holley Hall.
- Driveway/Parking Lot between our building and the Brown McClay Funeral Home.
- All items in your Cart must be available for Local Pickup, or the option won't appear at checkout.
- These items are available for Local Pickup:
- Art Prints (framed and unframed)
- Printed Armoury guards and pommels
- These items are Dropshipped from our Production Partner:
- Mugs (coming soon!)
- Pillows (coming soon!)
- If you order Local and Dropshipped items together, everything will be shipped to the delivery address you provide.
- If you'd like to order both Local and Dropshipped items, and would like to Pick up the Local items - place two separate orders. Thanks!
Sugar maple (Acer saccharum) leaf with Triquetra knot.
Original design ©2014 Reagh Greenleaf Jr.
The triple-knot is a common symbol in Celtic and Nordic/Viking art. It represents concepts associated with the number three: Triple Goddess, Three Fates, Holy Trinity, and many more. I used it to represent the three main Celtic Nations represented in Vermont: Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Sugar maple is, of course, the best source of sap for producing syrup. Abenaki people in Vermont have been making Maple Syrup for centuries. -RG
Printed in the USA
Possibly the most comfortable t-shirt you'll ever wear! Lightweight, super-soft but durable, perfect for the trail, pub or studio.
- 100% No Sweatshops
- Solid colors: 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors: 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Bella+Canvas USA/International manufacturer
- Extensive water conservation and recycling processes
- bluesign® certified non-toxic fabric dyes
- Solar-powered facilities with carbon-neutral/zero-waste goal
Bella+Canvas is sometimes sold out in popular sizes/colors. In this case I substitute with Next Level brand apparel. Almost identical fabric, sizing and colors. Imported, still 100% No Sweatshops.
Size + Fit
True unisex styling, looks great on everyone. Shirt laying flat:
Length = shoulder to bottom hem. Width = across the middle, one side.
For reference: I'm 6' tall, approx. 170 lbs., size 42 suit jacket. Size Large fits me perfectly.
If you prefer a looser shirt, I recommend ordering one size up from a standard men's/unisex t-shirt.