RambleTree - Unisex Tee (green print)
💚 Carbon Neutral Shipping!
Your order is automatically Offset with a donation to Cool Effect's carbon reducing projects.
|$.01 to 19.99||$2.95|
|$20 to 29.99||$3.95|
|$30 to 39.99||$4.95|
|$40 to 49.99||$5.95|
|$50 to 59.99||$6.95|
|$60 to 69.99||$7.95|
|$70 to 79.99||$8.95|
|$80 and up||$9.95|
You will receive a Shipping Notification w/Tracking when each part of your order ships. I combine items into as few packages as possible.
Please Contact Me for International Orders, and I'll send you a shipping estimate. Thanks!
In-house items ship from my studio in Bristol, Vermont.
Delivery time: 3-8 business days
- Studio Inventory Tees
- Art Prints and Framed Prints
- Music CD's
All other items are printed-to-order, and ship from my Custom US Supplier.
Delivery time: 5-10 business days
- All other T-shirts
- Hoodies, Longsleeves
- Ladies and Kids apparel
Triskelion (triple-spiral) with White Oak leaf (Quercus alba) terminals.
Original design ©2013 Reagh Greenleaf Jr.
Some of the earliest triple-spiral stone carvings are from Brú na Bóinne, or Newgrange, Ireland - a 5000 year-old tomb aligned with the Winter Solstice sunrise. The oak has long been sacred to the Druids, Brigid, Thor (and thunder deities from many cultures).
Three is a sacred number in Celtic, Nordic and many other cultures.
The combination of Spiral and Tree represents dynamic balance; rootedness and motion together. -RG
Printed in the USA
Possibly the most comfortable t-shirt you'll ever wear! Lightweight, super-soft but durable, perfect for the trail, pub or studio.
- 100% No Sweatshops
- Solid colors: 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Heather colors: 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Bella+Canvas USA/International manufacturer
- Extensive water conservation and recycling processes
- bluesign® certified non-toxic fabric dyes
- Solar-powered facilities with carbon-neutral/zero-waste goal
Studio Inventory Colors/Sizes:
- Sizes S-2XL
- Ships in biodegradable mailer from my studio in Bristol, Vermont.
- If one of these colors/sizes is out of stock, I will send one via my custom supplier (ships in poly mailers, which are plastic film recyclable).
All other Colors/Sizes ship directly to you from my custom supplier.
Size + Fit
True unisex styling, looks great on everyone. Shirt laying flat:
Length = shoulder to bottom hem. Width = across the middle, one side.
For reference: I'm 6' tall, approx. 170 lbs., size 42 suit jacket. Size Large fits me perfectly.
If you prefer a looser shirt, I recommend ordering one size up from a standard men's/unisex t-shirt.