Sugar maple (Acer saccharum) leaf with Triquetra knot.
Original design ©2014 Reagh Greenleaf Jr.
The triple-knot is a common symbol in Celtic and Nordic/Viking art. It represents concepts associated with the number three: Triple Goddess, Three Fates, Holy Trinity, and many more. I used it to represent the three main Celtic Nations represented in Vermont: Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Sugar maple is, of course, the best source of sap for producing syrup. Abenaki people in Vermont have been making Maple Syrup for centuries. -RG
VT Stock - Screen printed in Vermont, USA.
Phthalate-free, soy-based ink.
Possibly the most comfortable t-shirt you'll ever wear! Lightweight, super-soft but durable, perfect for the trail, pub or studio.
- 100% No Sweatshops
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Bella+Canvas USA/International manufacturer
- Extensive water conservation and recycling processes
- bluesign® certified non-toxic fabric dyes
- Solar-powered facilities with carbon-neutral/zero-waste goal
Size + Fit
True unisex styling, looks great on everyone! Shirt laying flat:
Length = shoulder to bottom hem. Width = across the middle, one side.
For reference: I'm 6' tall, approx. 170 lbs., size 42 suit jacket. Size Large fits me perfectly.
If you prefer a looser shirt, I recommend ordering one size up from a standard men's/unisex t-shirt.
Ships to USA only from my studio in Bristol, Vermont
-or- Free Local Pick-up at Recycled Reading of Vermont.
Vermont Stock T-shirts:
- Delivery w/tracking in 3-8 business days
- $3.95 first item, each additional: +$1.50
- 💚 Ships in Reusable, Compostable, Biodegradable mailer.
- 💚 Carbon Neutral Shipping! Every order is automatically Offset with a donation to Cool Effect's carbon reducing projects.